Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hello from Galapagos!!

Hey, this is Dominika here. I am currently sailing the high seas in the Galapagos Islands, and will not be back in New York until Sep 7 to update this blog, but I wanted to put something up and let people know what is going on. I have contacted a few poeple to help me by posting some of my stories from other blogs in the meantime, and PLEASE PLEASE do follow this blog to help me win this awesome contest, which I explain in the video below. I made it into the top 10 but now I need to create a popular blog to win.

Thanks!!!!!

Check out my video here

7 comments:

  1. Best Wishes! Have fun like you always look like you do. I hope you win!
    Joyce Nall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to Kiakura in the south island of NZ

    Its beautiful!!!

    Drive along the coast from the ferry at Picton. It will be some of the best sites of the Pacific Ocean you will ever see

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video was great and I know this will be, too! Hope you make it to No. 1!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome video, you remind a bit of Samantha Brown. I always look forward to your travel blogs and cannot wait to see the one from this trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're at it again... sometimes you make me so upset with all your traveling... I get to do none. Traveling the high seas? The Galapagos? That's soo amazing! At least I'll get to hear your stories and pictures. I love seeing the world... or at least hearing about it through you. Take lots of pics! Yours are the best! I can't wait to see them and hear about the people in them. You always get the best stories from people. Love your video, you should share your stories like this more. Tell your stories and share your pictures, like a Ken Burns documentary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad I got to see it first! Much Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. good luck, I know you can make to the top!.
    best.
    Monika

    ReplyDelete